Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF: Week 3

Hello! TGIF! Fridays are going to be a little different for me until I find a job as I won't really have a set weekend. I guess I could look forward that if we have guests they will probably be coming down on the weekends. Luckily I thought to do this post ahead of time! Otherwise it would not be happening! We are full go on moving right now! All of the packing happened yesterday and today the truck will be getting loaded to be delivered to us Monday! I am feeling super inspired right now to cook/sew/decorate/craft/garden you name it and it is probably on my list of things to do! So here we go....

Pinned Image
Pineapple Chicken Quesadilla by thepioneerwoman. How yummy does that look! I am totally obsessed with quesadillas! Have I ever told you that? Well I am I can't get enough. I am definitely trying this one soon!!

Pinned Image
Refridgerator Dill Pickles from oneperfectbite. Making these with the first batch of cucumbers I get from my garden!

Pinned Image
Likely making this for the hubbies birthday! It was actually yesterday but he is already busy working so we will celebrate when we getting settled in the new house! We have to really make an effort to go out on dates and do fun things becuase he works a lot. So I think having a jar full of inexpensive date ideas would really help! Thanks lifeinthegreenhouse!

Pinned Image
We need a new door hanging for the spring/summer months and I think something like this would be perfect! This one was done by betterhomesandgardens. It is made from jelly beans. I think I would make mine from kidney or lima beans though. I am afraid jelly beans would melt and get sticky or they would attract bees! And thats not very inviting!

Pinned Image
Love this simple dress tutorial from icandyhandmade. She always has great clothing tutorials for women. I could wear a dress like this all summer long! And her version is striped which you know I am kind of obsessed with right now.

Pinned Image
This is seriously adorable and a great reminder of all the things we have to be thankful for! This free printable is available over at kikicreates. I will be adding this to the gallery wall I am doing at the new house. Print, Frame, Done...and FREE!

Pinned Image
I found this on pinterest and it cracks me up! haha

And a little reminder in case you ever forget....

Pinned Image

Available on etsy.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!



 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment