Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF: Week 2


TGIF! This week is especially exciting for me because today was my last day at my current job. It's not that I am especially excited about being unemployed I am just very excited to move into our new house! Its almost twice the size of our current house. I can't wait to get moved in and actually have enough space to organize! Okay onto my favorite things this week!

   I tried this about 2 weeks ago after coming across it on thekrazycouponlady.com. I may or may not be a closet coupon lady. ;-) Well it really works! My green onions look great!

Pinned Image

 Seriously! How adorable is this!! This was posted yesterday over at centsationalgirl. LOVE. These would make fantastic gifts. I would love to have one in my sewing room or our new guest bathroom. =)

Pinned Image

 Awesome gallery wall from theharpsterhome! And you gotta love that Ohio string art. Probably adding this to my project list too!

Pinned Image


So looking forward to summer! And growing my own veggies and herbs so I can make a delicious salad like this one! I found this picture on pinterest original source via acertainsortof.tumblr.
Pinned Image


 I am down for anything lemon poppyseed and glazed too! Sold. I am hoping to make some of these very soon! There is a recipe to go with this beautiful photo over at thibeaultstable.
Pinned Image

 This dress is adorable. I am obsessed with anything striped right now. This dress is so different though I never thought to combine stripes this way and I think it is quite striking. I would love to make a knock off version of this! This dress is made by Liberty London.

Pinned Image

Yum-O!! Definitely trying this one!! Thanks budgetsavvydiva. Now I am going back to check out the rest of your site!

   Pinned Image

I hope you are enjoying my friday posts! I tried to post this morning but I was having technical issues. As always thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful weekend!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment