Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Decorating Our New Home: Sewing Room

Hi. Today you will see some inspiration for my sewing room. I have a sewing room at our current house so this isn't a totally new room for us. However the room at the new house is much much larger. And has a more functional closet which is always a plus. I am super excited about this room as I will likely be spending a lot of time in there. I plan to make it pretty, organized and inspiring. After all it is hard to be creative if you are not inspired by what is around you. I hope you enjoy! Hopefully this little room will help my pump out some seriously awesome stuff!

I already have a desk for this room but it is a burgundy color on the bottom and dark wood on the top. It is pretty it just doesn't really match anything else I am trying to do. It is also very dark so I plan to lighten it up by painting it either white or a fun bright color.

Pinned Image
 I would love to make something like this! It is such a pain getting my ironing board out all the time. And I really can't leave it out because I tend to be very clumsy and that is an accident waiting to happen. This genius idea came from the-new-home-ec. 

Maybe making a wall of fun printables like these....
Pinned Image
(craftinessisnotoptional)

Pinned Image
(etsy)

Pinned Image
(etsy)

Pinned Image
(purlbee)

Pinned Image
(avintageposter)

Pinned Image

Yea, I could probably work with something like this! Holy cow this is fantastic! From onelittleword.

Basically my goal for this room is going to be ORGANIZING!! And making it pretty and enjoyable to be in. I may make some curtains and recover the seat of my chair....or just get a new chair.

Hope you enjoyed this! Stay tuned for the final product in the coming months.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment