Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stephanie: March Pinterest Challenge

Hello. Happy Weekend! This is my March pinterest challenge and I feel like it is a total cop out but I am busy and we are moving so I think I am entitled to a weak challenge.

I purchased this print a while ago from sweetfineday on etsy. I love it I just think it is so simple and sweet and not to mention useful. Last weekend I bought a frame for it at Michaels and used a 40% off coupon...Bonus!

Total Cost = $39
 $28 for the print
$11 for the frame

This wasn't an especially thrifty purchase but I really loved this print and I don't mind paying a little more to support an artist on etsy as I too have a shop on etsy!

Sorry about the terrible picture. I just stepped out on our front porch to take it. Atleast there is good lighting! haha I know I told you this post was going to be weak. Hopefully they will be better in the coming months. Isn't this a cute print! I can't wait to hang it in the new kitchen.

This coming week I will be posting some inspiration for our new house. I have tons of decorating/project ideas I want to do. So be sure to stop in this week to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment