Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Friday, March 30, 2012

Decorating Our New Home: Master Bedroom/Bathroom

Good Morning! Today I am showing you my inspiration for our master bedroom/bathroom. We already have a lot of decor for these rooms. So it will just be a matter of deciding what looks best and where to put everything. I also plan to make some curtains and maybe a throw pillow. Again focusing on being organized...with our clothes and in the bathroom.

Our current bedding has rust orange, blues and greys with a leafy print. We still love it so it will stay and our color choices will work around it.

Pinned Image
I think this pillow is adorable and would love to recreate something like it. Maybe with an orange background fabric and light grey font? This one is from apartmenttherapy.

Pinned Image
We both really want to make some kind of cushion headboard. Tufted would be great but not totally necessary it would certainly take a lot more time. We currently have no headboard and leaning against the wall when reading at night is not very comfy. (freshdaily)

Pinned Image
This is beautiful I love all of the colors and especially love that night stand. This lovely room came from mysweetsavannah.

Pinned Image
I would really really love to build a storage platform like this one for our bed. There are free plans for it over at ana-white.

Pinned Image
I love these striped curtains but I have a feeling that my husband will not so we will have to figure out something that works for both of us. He tends to like vertical stripes better so maybe I could recreate some that way....(janiemolster)

Pinned Image
I also really like these diy lace design curtains done by sawdustandembryos.

Onto the bathroom plans....

Pinned Image
This is a fantastic storage idea. If I remember correctly our master bath doesn't have a lot of storage so we will have to create some. (the-new-home-ec)

Pinned Image
Also a fantastic idea! (thepolohouse)

Pinned Image
We already have a shower curtain that will work but it is old and I want an update so I think I may recreate something like this one from west elm. I really love stripes right now? I dont know why.

Have a beautiful day! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment