Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sarah's March Challenge: Gallery Wall


gallery wall


I love gallery walls and have exactly 18 related pins on Pinterest. You could say I'm a little obsessed. I really love walls like the one above that are asymmetric and have different types of frames, but a symmetrical life is a happy life for my husband. Therefore, I need symmetry in my life. Our gallery wall will look more like the one below which is equally as cool but very streamlined.

gallery wall


We've already purchased some Ribba frames from Ikea and have even hung some, but they are all empty. My challenge is going to be figuring out what to put in them on my close-to-non-existent art budget. I am already working on a few ideas...stay tuned for the challenge results.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment