Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF: Week 5

Hi. Happy Friday!! I hope you have all had a fantastic week and have some fun things planned this weekend! I am going to my first ever wine tasting tonight. I'm not a huge wine fan but there is supposed to be some really good food so that what I am looking forward to. I haven't been on the computer as much since we moved but I still found some fun images to share with you. Enjoy.


 
I love this printable from eighteen25. They are always doing fantastic things!

 
Recognize this photo? Yes it is from our blog. This is my new spring door decor and I just love it I have gotten lots of compliments on it so far! You can see how to make it 

No comments:

Post a Comment