Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Sista!



Today my totally awesome sister turned 25. I cannot believe how much time changes things...in a good way. Believe it or not, there was a time when we DID NOT get along. Thankfully those days are long gone and we are closer now than ever. I'm grateful everyday that Stephanie is my sister. She regularly makes me laugh with her perfectly timed wit and super sarcastic sense of humor. She knows when I need her strength and she knows when I need her to cry with me. She inspires me with her creativity and encourages me by cheering me on. She truly is the perfect sister and I'm so glad she's mine!

I love you Steph. Happy Birthday.

~Sis

1 comment: