Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh Martha

Martha Stewart is at it again. She has a fairly-new and totally awesome line of organizational and office-related goodies at Staples. I spent some time perusing the aisles a few weeks ago and picked up some craft paper labels, a pocket to stick on the inside of a cabinet, and removable decals for my to do list and menu. Sure, I could have done without these things because I already had a pretty good system working, but I couldn't resist. She has got one heck of a marketing team. They pulled me right in...what a sucker! Anyhow...here are some shots of my new Martha goodies. I recommend checking this stuff out.

I reuse spaghetti sauce jars for dry goods storage and wanted to dress them up a little without going over the top. I think these labels are just what I was looking for. 

I kept stamps and envelopes in a 'junk' drawer in the kitchen, but that drawer now holds our knives so I needed something different to corral the mail stuff- envelopes, stamps, and address labels. My husband said he really like this system. He even said he is really starting to understand my organizational strategy throughout the house and that it's pretty easy to find stuff he needs. Hmmm..how about that.

I totally love these little decals. End of story.


I hope you have a great week!
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment