Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF: Week 6

Hi there. Sorry I haven't been doing this post every week. I have been doing a bit of traveling and am not always near a computer to get this done. My motivation seems to have completely disappeared the past few weeks! Ugh I hate that. I think it is coming back though. I was able to finish some baby gifts and mothers day gifts recently. And I got some yard work done. I still don't have my vegetable garden planted but that is happening later today! Yay. So here is what has caught my eye recently!


Quilts, Quilts and more Quilts!! Sarah and I have both decided we want to fill our houses with beautiful quilts!! Which requires a lot of work. They are totally worth it though!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
via

Pinned Image
I love the simplicity of this one!

I am also really hoping to do some sewing for myself in the near future! Hear are some things I would like to make.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

LOVE this clutch!! So cute and simple! =)

Thanks for stopping by! I will be posting what I have been up to this coming week! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment