Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Buckeye Pretzels

I made these deliciously addictive buckeye pretzels yesterday for a Final Four party. I pinned the recipe from Sweet Peas Kitchen on Pinterest. Instead of using traditional, twist pretzels I used Snyder's Snaps, so the peanut butter mixture wouldn't push through too much. Does that make sense? It made sense to me and it seemed to work out really well. I will definitely make these again, but the next time I will likely drizzle the chocolate instead of dipping the pretzels because it was pretty messy.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I'm counting down the days to Spring Break...4 days!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment