Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I love Spring Break!

Hi there. It's been awhile since I posted, so I thought I'd share what I've been up to this week. I don't have any pictures to share, but I'll work on that.
Here's what I've been up to:
-I spent last weekend in Athens helping Stephanie unpack. We checked out some of the local stores and stopped by Donkey Coffee twice, because they have the best coffee and chai on the planet!
-I cleaned and organized my kitchen cabinets and took a lot of my stock piled food to a church food pantry. I've learned that crazy couponing and stock piling food are not for me.
-I painted our master bedroom and did some other little projects in there. My hubby and I love the way it turned out. I will share pictures later, but I don't think I have any before pictures. What was I thinking?
-I went and visited a friend and her new baby. Is there anything better than a new baby's smell? I think not. I've also done a few other friend dates. Hooray for girlfriends.
-I also painted our exercise room. It doesn't look great because my hubby wanted to use OSB boards for the walls. It definitely saved time and money, but it does not look pretty. Oh well...I'm sure I won't look pretty running on the treadmill or getting my butt kicked by our new elliptical.
Pictures to come...promise. Have a great day.

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment