Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Monday, April 2, 2012

Homemade Fabric Softener


One of my big goals this year is to make more of the products we use around this house; as I use up my store-bought products I am making the homemade counterpart. I want to use each of these products for awhile before I recommend them, but I am on my second batch of fabric softener and I really like it. I pinned the recipe from food.com on Pinterest. The recipe only calls for three ingredients: hair conditioner, white vinegar, and water. It is so easy to make and seems to be doing the trick. Food.com says you need to be careful to not cause foaming, but I got a little foam when I stirred the ingredients and it still worked the way I'd hoped.

Is anybody else making their own cleaning products? If so, we'd love to hear about them and give them a try.

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment