Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Bread



Hi! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I know I sure did. I had some much needed time to catch up on house work and crafty things.

I have been dying to make something pumpkin! So today I finally did...I made yummy pumpkin spice bread. In case you haven't noticed I really like breads! Remember the Zucchini Spice Bread and Banana Nut Bread.
This was the first time I have made pumpkin bread but I must say I think it turned out quite perfect! I used part of my zucchini bread recipe and part of a recipe I found on allrecipes.com.

Here is the recipe. I hope you will try it and enjoy it as much as I am!

Pumpkin Spice Bread

Ingredients
3 C sugar
1 C vegetable oil
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 (16oz) can solid packed pumpkin
3 1/2 C all-purpose flour
1 t baking soda
1 t baking powder
1 1/2 t salt
1 t vanilla
1 T ground cinnamon
1 1/2 t ground nutmeg
1/2 t ground ginger
1/4 t cloves

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.

2. In large bowl or stand mixer combine sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs. Add pumpkin and mix well. In separate large bowl combine dry ingredients and whisk until smooth (no clumps). Add flour mix about 1 cup at a time. Continue until all flour is mixed in well.

3. Pour evenly into loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.


Enjoy and leave me a comment if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon for more new posts!

Linking up to....  skiptomylou



No comments:

Post a Comment