Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Saturday, October 22, 2011

New shop listing!! Girls Dino Hoodie!

Hi there! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!! I have been busy already. I am hoping to get a lot done this weekend....Although I always hope to get a lot done on the weekends. I hope my motivation stays the whole weekend. Anyway I listed a new item in my etsy shop! And I am so excited about it. (Hence all the exclamation points I am using! haha) I have been working on a dinosaur hoodie for little girls and I finally got it the way I want it. So here it is!! You can also check out the original dinosaur hoodie here.



The girls dino hoodie is available in my etsy shop. It is a custom order item so you can choose from a variety of colors and sizes. I am taking Christmas orders through December 15th so be sure to get them in to me as soon as possible.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment