Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Black Bean & Salsa Chicken

I didn't take a picture of this one! Boo. I was so excited to eat I totally forgot about taking the picture! This recipe is amazing and super duper simple (yea I just said super duper). Ok here it goes.....

Black Bean & Salsa Chicken

Ingredients

-1 small bag frozen corn
- 1 large jar of salsa (mild, medium, hot, melt your face off hot...whatever you like)
-2 cans black beans
-1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast (approx. 3-4 breasts depending on size)

Directions
-This part is tricky so stay with me!
-Place chicken in the bottom of crock pot and dump all remaining ingredients on top of it. Put the lid on and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.  (I like to dump the ingredients in this order although I am not sure it matters...Chicken, Salsa, Black Beans then Corn)
-Easiest crock pot recipe ever! And oh so delicious!
This is great served over brown rice and topped with shredded cheese! I always look forward to taking the leftover to lunch the next day! Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment