Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Keepin it Real!



Okay so I am just going to keep it real and come forward with my January pinterest challenge results. Remember back in January when I confidently posted this as my pinterest challenge project....


Pinned Image

Well from now on I will not be announcing my project until it has been completed I will simply post my before pinspiration and then my after result all in one post. Because as it turns out my husband and I are very blessed to have large families and lots of friends.....resulting in a stack on wedding cards (just wedding not shower) that is a whopping 3 1/2" tall! So needless to say this project is not really possible for me to make. I am however planning to do something with them at a later date, maybe a cute box or something?


So in true 'Keepin It Real' fashion here is our ginormous stack of wedding cards! Aren't we lucky. I guess when I picked this project I had forgotten just how big our wedding was.


Thanks for stopping by! And sorry my first pinterest project was a BIG FAT FAIL! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment