Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Big Announcement.

Pinned Image

                                          via pinterest


Hello my faithful 8 followers! haha. Last week we found out Dan was getting a promotion! Yippee! We didn't have many details until now. So in less than a month we are moving to Athens, Ohio. We are super excited about this new adventure. We moved to Cincinnati a short 7 months ago and I cannot believe we are moving again. While there is a lot to be done to make it all work....finding a house, packing, moving, settling in and finding a new job for myself....I feel I am up for the challenge. For those of you unfamiliar with Athens it is a tiny little college town home to the Ohio University. It should be interesting to say the least I am still trying to wrap my mind around living in a college town not as a college student. I am going to try my best to post my January pinterest challenge results, February's pinterest challenge pick and results....but I am not making any promises! I will be very busy the next couple of weeks!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment