Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi there. I hope everyone's new year has gotten off to a great start! Mine has proven to be pretty busy already. I have a tendency to make myself busier than I need to. I am coming to terms with that though I think it is just who I am I like to be very busy and get the most out of every day. I am not always a very organized though so I plan to work on that this year.

2011 was an eventful year for me because....
-We celebrated our 1st anniversary
-Dan graduated from Ohio State
-Dan and I moved to a new city
-We both started new jobs
-I started this lovely little blog
-I started my own business!

Now I need to figure out how to keep it all organized! I kind of jumped in to the whole blog and business thing without really having a plan. So this year I am going to start organizing my week every Sunday by planning meals, grocery shopping and making a blog schedule. I would like to post 2-3 times a week but once a week would be an improvement so I think I am going to start with once a week and see how it goes. I really enjoy posting here and would like to be able to do it more consistently. I got the idea for Sunday planning for a blog called design finch. She has lots of great organizing printables also! I plan on using these to keep me organized.



                                                                           via ollibird

                                                   


If you are hoping to get more organized this year hopefully you will find the printables helpful. I plan to print them in black and white because the colors dont really match our house. I am also going to frame them and use them like dry erase boards. That way I am not printing out papers for every week thus saving money and being green!  I also recommend you check out some of the links I posted especially design finch you will find lots of free organizing printables on her site.

I also spent last weekend making a months worth of freezer meals. I am hoping this helps me to have more time in the evenings to keep up house work and to sew and do fun crafty things. And also to avoid ordering pizza when I am too tired to make something. We have tried a few of them once we have tried and approved them all I will be posting about them. So be on the look out for a freezer meal post.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment