Follow Us!

***New Here? We would love to have you back! Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss any fun new posts!***

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pinterest Obsession

I feel like a lot of people in blogland have been talking lately about their obsession with pinterest so I am going to join right in. I seriously LOVE pinterest! I also love my new iphone which I have the pinterest app downloaded on further fueling my pinterest obsession. For those of you that are unfamiliar with pinterest it is basically like an online bulletin board. You can have as many boards as you want about whatever topics you are interested in. It's AWESOME. So if you are redecorating or just decorating for an upcoming holiday you can pin images you like to your pin boards. So just for fun I am going to share some images from my fall pin board.

Feeling inspired? Great! 
If you haven't joined pinterest yet you should really think about it! It is a lot of fun and a great waste use of your spare time. ;-) You should also follow me on pinterest!

*Original links for images can be found on my pinterest board.


No comments:

Post a Comment